BIKES DESIGNED AND HAND BUILT IN MICHIGAN, USA
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Two words that say it all!
This bike’s high riding movement let’s you see the road ahead of you at an all new elevation
elevation of vision
elevation of energy
elevation of sensation
This bike’s sweet height will charge you up!
Very Big Bike is a contemporary design with a new concept. The concept and design are brought together to create a sweet high rider for bicycle enthusiasts worldwide.
The idea is Fun Movement, and this bike does it.
- PRODUCTS - Shipping included!
- Very Big Bike Model 40-P1
- Retail: $1395.00
- VB Bike Frame and Fork Set Model 40-P1-FF
- Without components
- Retail: $750.00
- Color Options: Red, Blue, Yellow, & Black
Get yours now!
|DOM Steel Frame Set||1-1/4in. x .065 & .083|
|Rear Wheel Stays||5/8in. x .058in.|
|Stem to Floor Height||54in.||137.16 cm.|
to Floor Height
|Crank to Saddle Post Clamp Length||20in.||50.8 cm.|
|Stem Bar Set||Uno, adjustable|
|Crank Set||Sram Truvativ ISOFlow 1.0 Powerspline,
42t x 175mm with bash guard
|Brakes||Tectro Duel Pivot|
|Wheel Sets||Alex rims X2100 with quick release
26in. x 1.90 duel use rubber
|Colors:||Red, Blue, Yellow or Black|
|Weight||38 lbs.,14.51 kg|
|NOTE:||Some component specifications subject to change without notice.|
|Boss set for water bottle racks|
|ASTM-F2711-08, and ASTM-F2273-10|
|U.S. Patent Number US D619,051 S|
Frequently Asked Questions
- » How do you get on that thing?
- Stand at the left side of the bike and have both hands on handle grips, then, with the left pedal in the lower position, place left foot on the left pedal, then with your right foot, give the bike a push to start the bike rolling, and raise up and swing your right leg over the seat and set right foot on right pedal and start pedaling.
- Check out this Video to see how it's done.
- » What do you do when you stop?
- » Why is that bike so big?
- It lets you see much further up the road than on a low performance bike.
- » Why are you riding such a tall bike?
- Because it is so much FUN!
- » Where can I get one?
We are glad to assist you in becoming a dealer to market the VERY BIG BIKE. We are currently developing a national dealers network and will continue to add new dealers info here. Please contact Joseph VanLoozen at VanLoozen Brother Bicycles to establish an account and purchase bikes for your retail shop.
The Very Big Bike is available for shipment to individuals and dealers.
Please understand that there may be specific tools needed to properly assemble and adjust the Very Big Bike. We suggest you have a bike shop mechanic confirm that proper assembly has occurred, prior to use, with any bicycle.
VanLoozen Brothers Bicycles warrantees these bikes to be free of manufacturer’s defects upon shipment. Should any need arise to contact the manufacturer, inquiries can be addressed to:
Joseph VanLoozen of VanLoozen Brothers Bicycles and Scott Southers of BSM Technologies teamed up in 2007 to develop the Very Big Bike in order to fill a need in the cycling community, first recognized some years ago by Joseph, to have this extra fun ride.
We modified an early (1978) model tall bike, that Joseph built in shop class, into our current 2012 model 40-P1, (For The People).» Click here to view our Fork Test Report (pdf)
» Click here to view our Frame Test Report (pdf)
» Click here to view our Certification of Conformity
Website by: RubiStarr.com